You can now enter the [North Sea Icy Palace Map]
and enjoy everything that it has to offer. With this new addition come the following changes:
- Level CAP has been raised to Little Master 12 [LM 12 - level 168]
- Upon reaching Golden Lotus 1 [GL 1 - level 133] you will receive a deco that has been custom created for PvE it has the following stats:
- 3/1000 of damage absorbed into Life
- 3/1000 of damage absorbed into Vital Energy
- Damage increased by 7% on critical hit
- Attack rating increased by 5%
- Chi Kung attack rating increased by 5%
- A PVP focused deco can also be crafted in Hefei, it has the following stats:
- Physical / Chi Kung defense increased by 100
- Yin Damage increased by 200
- Yang Damage increased by 200
- Soul Damage increased by 200
- Physical Damage increased by 200
- Golden Coin Mansion has been added. [Stardust] and [Skulls] have been added into the drop table.
- All the bosses in the North Sea Icy Palace Map drop [Stardust]
- The North Sea Icy Palace Map bosses respawn rate has been reduced to 2h30m
Other changes not related to the new map are as following:
- Upon logging in you will receive the Carnival of Souls (CoS) buff. Therefore, the buff is permanent. If it expires just relog. This has been done after we have seen the many requests for the buff to be applied.
- To better protect our new players PVP has been disabled in the second level maps: Shi Zhang and Zhengzhou.
- Lucky Gold Boxes are now dropping [Stardust]
- [Inner Spirit Trinket] Chi Kung defense has been increased from  to . This has been done to further balance the PVP state of the game.
- Mask cooldown has been reduced from [30m] to [5m].
- Life pills are now healing for 150 life, the cooldown is 30 seconds.
- The Speed Pills from the Master and Pupil NPC have been nerfed.
- School of Rising Sun passes are now dropping in Liaodong.
More changes to come.