After extracting the client .zip file, choose the compatiblity of `ninedragons.exe` to Windows XP SP2/SP3 or Windows 7!
Add 9Dclassic folder in windows security/antivirus exclusions(exceptions)
Some windows will say a false positive warning.
After you extracted the client,your windows or antivirus might have already deleted the NDLAUNCHE.exe
Once you added the client in exceptions/exclusions , extract the NDLAUNCHER.exe from client.zip in the folder,open and press START GAME
How to add exclusions W10 https://youtu.be/S4mgA_9VRbM
How to add exclusions W7 https://youtu.be/S4mgA_9VRbM
In case the client still does not start try the following:
- Go to Control Panel > Switch to View By: Large Icons
- Go in to System > Advanced System Settings
- Click on Advanced > Performance > Settings
- Data Execution Prevention > Select Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select > Add
- Now locate NineDragons.exe in the game folder and add it here.